Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Saturday, April 16, 2011

If You Love TO Style, You're Gonna Love Looklet!

Well I've found THE website of my dreams! I mean I thought Polyvore was the shiz but it surely doesn't hold a candle to looklet.com ! Even if you don't want to style you should still check it out! It's a TON of fun! The point of the FREE website is to create fashion looks and to do a little fashion social networking you can choose the model, the clothes, the accessories, the location and the photo editing options all with the click of a button! And the best part is that they look legit! It looks like you really went on a shoot and did this stuff! Looklet is perfect for fashion majors! It even gives you the option to see the look from front, back, and close up views! You can also search by designers and brands so if you wanted to create a lookbook you could do so using only items from a specific designer or store!! I sure wish I had known about this when I was in school! I created an 8 look lookbook in less than an hour!! below you'll see some of the things I did and hopefully these looks will inspire you to get your own looklet account :)

Avant Garde Looks




TopShop LookBook Looks 






My First Looklet Look 


Marc Jacobs Look 




No comments:

Post a Comment