Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cocktail Dress Color Wheel


So I made this Color Wheel in Polyvore today.... I was supposed to be writing a science paper about the Fashion Industry's negative effect on the environment but it was depressing me and to be honest it was scaring the living daylights out of me so I decided to bring a little color into my day and stop thinking about how the industry I love so much is taking such a negative toll on the planet! I hope you like it... and for those of you who may be taking a color theory class.. perhaps it can help! And P.S. If you haven't ever used/heard of Polyvore, click the link and sign up or check it out! It's AWESOME and it's wonderful for projects or for fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment