Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Someone call The Queen & let her know I'm coming

So, my dear followers, I have some absolutely FANTASTIC news..... I will be in England for my Ever-So-Important 21st Birthday this summer and I just can't wait! Of course the first thing that comes to my mind when I'm told I'll be going anywhere is "Well what am I going to WEAR?!" So, in true "Emily" fashion that's the FIRST thing out of my mouth when my mother tells me this awesome bit of news! I began going through my wardrobe in my head, flipping through all of the UK fashion magazines, and searching British blogs for whats going to be hot in Great Britain this summer! Once I compiled this information I thought the next thing I needed to do in order to prepare myself (and also keep my ADD mind on track) for my British-Inspired shopping trip, is to make a trend board! And that's just what I did on Polyvore! So, my dear followers, the following are the things I will literally be throwing into my suitcase for my British Birthday trip!

- Fedoras
- Floral Tights 
- Skinny Jeans 
- Shoulder (Across-the-Body) Bags 
- Prints & Florals 
- Oversized Tees & Tanks
- Vintage-Inspired Jewelry 
- Oversized Sunglasses 
- Aviator Sunglasses 
- Pleated Shorts 
- Thin Leggings in Neutral Shades 
- Gladiator Sandals 
- Rain Boots (For the rainy days, since England has a lot of those) 
- Flowy Tops 
- Sheer Tops 
- Sequin Skirts 
- Summer Scarves (Prints, Florals, & Solids) 


I won't be going shopping for the trip for a few months, but I just could't wait to start planning! Even though I'll be sight seeing and doing touristy things I still want to look the part... and you never know when I might just happen to bump into Prince Harry! How awful would it be if that happened and I wasn't looking fabulous? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment