Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Emily Perkins - Fashion Stylist

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Barbie goes GaGa

As a child I was a very avid Barbie Doll collector! When it came time for me to sell them, my mother and I counted almost 200 dolls.  I always had the doll replica of the latest and greatest pop stars like Britney Spears and of course the Spice Girls gang. Now, Hong Kong doll garment maker Veik, has brought GaGa into the world of Barbie! Both he child and the little monster inside me are dying to have one of these. Part of me wants to go buy a barbie right now and try my best to replicate one of these intricate mini-hause of GaGa masterpieces! Either way they are terribly fun to look at and in my case, dream about having on display! I hope all of you fellow bloggers and fellow little monsters enjoy these as much as I did! 

Special thanks to Shea Wolfe for showing me these! 






No comments:

Post a Comment